View Profile MassGas

4 Movie Reviews

I LOVE THAT GAME!!! If you will make the cartoon with that I will definitely watch that.

Sorry dude:/ . Not my style. I closed that i the middle

Man this is AWESOME!!. You greatly combined the standard frame to frame animation with motion clip. Sometimes i could be a little more flow. It remindes me "The little piece of heaven" clip. I love the plot and its misterious what makes animation even better

MHR-cartoon responds:

Hey, thank you.

33 Art Reviews

Dude, I won`t gonna play a father but pls change age group for adult. Also, maybe try to use another font?

Wow. nice one ;) I`m pretty jelous, you can use maya. Can`t wait till you paint it. But remmember flashlight have a glass lens at the front, don`t forget the reflexes.

NyanaCreation responds:

Hey Mas,
long time no see. i have missed you how are you doing.
and thank you ^^ it's just a small project i did so i might color it when i have
less shit to deal with. but thank you so much it means alot that you like it ^^
(and thanks for the tips i'll keep them in mind)

Really Nice ;) keep it goin'. But you could add just a little more in the backgruond :p. But I can be wrong XD. Still love it <3

NyanaCreation responds:

Thank you <3 i thought about that but i wanted to keep it modest thank for the feedback though ^^

This is a channel specialized in animations and music videos. I hope you enjoy my and my teams work. If yes, I encourage to watch "MassGas" channel up to date. At the end remmember to comment.

Male