All 28 art Reviews

raindrop overlooking city. raindrop overlooking city.

Wow dude. I just nderstood how awesome this image is.

Pineapple kush Pineapple kush

A skull made with a pinapple... I have never seen something like that before. I like the black ink places, especialy headphones. It look greate. Background looks a little too boring for me. I think that you should improve that fire a little bit.

anthonycadette responds:

thanks man

Master Sword Master Sword

I sad that I still didnt play that game -_- . You nicely made shading. But the brush is too clean for me. It looks like you made it in a 3d art programe.

KamesJ responds:

Well, actually It's a digital painting, and by to clean, do you mean round/flat? or really well done? Or do you mean it doesn't look "Painterly" as that is not the look I was going for.
If the second one, then thankyou, if the first one, then I'd have to disagree with you. But thankyou for your feedback, I'll look into it and see how I can improve.

Mischief Makers Mischief Makers

I like the background.. It looks so simple but cool. I'm not totaly sure about the characters.I like the design but I thing that light is a bit bad made what breakes all image.

buttuniverse responds:

light is hard for me, but ill try to work on it! thanks for the critique!

untitled untitled

It's nice. I like that you made it without using computer programes. You are very experienced at that technic. The lines looks clear and varied what makes image more interesting. I don't know about the subject of work. In my opinion that kind of works are popular last time but it's your style. Ane the "untitled"... I had no idea how to name that or you did that with a reason?

Saying the same thing 6 different ways Saying the same thing 6 different ways

Firstly i dont got it xd. Then i readed description. Nice idea, pretty orginal. I will try that. That seems funny ^_^ .

Growth Growth

I like the idea with wings. Sombolical style combined with those colors make it looks magical;) . I don't know about the trees. For me it's look a bit un natural but it can be only my opinion.

girllllllllllllllllllllllll girllllllllllllllllllllllll

She's a bit unproporsional for me but love the style of painting. Like the contrast of black background and bright of her skin.

Cryssalid Rifleman Auge Cryssalid Rifleman Auge

I like characters you made this one is a real master exploder. I don't know if that's good for comic book but a video game may be a masterpiece. He's design is so greate. And waiting for more :) .

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

My first intention is to make this into a webcomic with episodic narrative and then turning it into an rpg game once I have enough support. Many thanks!

Gussie Gussie

You should have been used a pen tool to make lines it would make this looks more clean. It looks for me like one of the Mario characters.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thanks for the advice and for the review :)