Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

I LOVE THAT GAME!!! If you will make the cartoon with that I will definitely watch that.

NEET 75 The Mummys Are Coming! NEET 75 The Mummys Are Coming!

Sorry dude:/ . Not my style. I closed that i the middle

Sedated - Loaded Gun (Official Music Video) Sedated - Loaded Gun (Official Music Video)

Man this is AWESOME!!. You greatly combined the standard frame to frame animation with motion clip. Sometimes i could be a little more flow. It remindes me "The little piece of heaven" clip. I love the plot and its misterious what makes animation even better

MHR-cartoon responds:

Hey, thank you.

Pineapple kush Pineapple kush

A skull made with a pinapple... I have never seen something like that before. I like the black ink places, especialy headphones. It look greate. Background looks a little too boring for me. I think that you should improve that fire a little bit.

anthonycadette responds:

thanks man

Master Sword Master Sword

I sad that I still didnt play that game -_- . You nicely made shading. But the brush is too clean for me. It looks like you made it in a 3d art programe.

KamesJ responds:

Well, actually It's a digital painting, and by to clean, do you mean round/flat? or really well done? Or do you mean it doesn't look "Painterly" as that is not the look I was going for.
If the second one, then thankyou, if the first one, then I'd have to disagree with you. But thankyou for your feedback, I'll look into it and see how I can improve.

Mischief Makers Mischief Makers

I like the background.. It looks so simple but cool. I'm not totaly sure about the characters.I like the design but I thing that light is a bit bad made what breakes all image.

buttuniverse responds:

light is hard for me, but ill try to work on it! thanks for the critique!